3Sixty is a leading digital agency that partners with like minded travel and tourism clients to drive results. We call it good people, good work. As an agency we set out with a clear focus to create remarkable digital experiences. Established over 18 years ago, we have had the pleasure of working with some great brands and individuals. We are now specialising in the travel and tourism sector, an area of passion and expertise. This change has driven unprecedented success, we are officially the UK’s leading digital agency within the travel sector, and are designing and building some great digital solutions.
The time has come to bring in another good person. And when we say good, we really mean great. Our success is built on our ability to provide clients with the best possible solutions. We have handpicked the best talent around to create an agency that contains digital experts at the top of their game. We have an in house team of 9 alongside an extended team of tried and tested specialist partners. Despite being relatively and purposefully small, we punch above our weight, working with the calibre of clients you would expect at large agencies.
Off the back of client success, growth and lofty ambitions, the time has come to recruit an outstanding mid-weight developer, one with agency experience, on the top of their game, with an interest in travel. It’s an opportunity to join an agency that is going places in an important role, becoming a key part of our technical team. Quality is vital and as a small agency, you’ll need to be a good fit; passionate, talented, entrepreneurial and a real team player.
What you’ll be doing…
As an agency we are CMS agnostic although we find lots of our clients are Kentico or Umbraco based, so this experience would be a huge advantage. We would expect you to work with our existing development team (covering both front and back end disciplines). We need someone proactive and energetic to help contribute the excellent service we provide our clients. It’s not just clients either, we also build products, for ourselves, and the travel industry. If you’re forward thinking, a real team player, and great at what you do, this might be the perfect role.
- Contributing to agency technical output
- Act as a key member of the team on all projects
- Building exceptional websites
- Defining technical solutions in a commercially considered manner
- Ensuring quality of work – reviewing the quality of all work produced
- Managing 3rd parties – freelancers, technical partners, extended team
- Speaking to our clients
- Troubleshooting issues and providing support
- Proactive in providing recommendations and a way in which to improve our own and our clients outputs
- Providing innovative thinking
- Educating the business about technical opportunities and developments
- A talented developer who wants to step up to a key role in a growing agency
- A team player, a go getter and an asset to our business.
We set the bar very high, we only work on projects we believe are right for the agency, that means clients with ambition and projects that could win awards. The quality of this output is imperative.
- Help manage technical output for the agency
- Help ensure that agreed delivery expectations are met
- Test all work to ensure only the best solutions are going out the door
- Work closely with the existing team
- Help plan and implement projects
- Interact with our client partners daily
- Become one of our clients technical points of contact
- Provide technical solutions to business challenges
- Be enthusiastic and drive agency performance
- Motivate others to drive better agency output
- Play an integral role in the creation of digital products alongside core leadership team
Experience we’d like you to have…
- 3 years + development experience within an agency environment
- General Microsoft .Net technology experience
- Successful delivery of technical projects both on time and on budget
- Experience of defining and delivering complex web-based solutions
- Experience in forging technical partnerships with hosting providers
- Experience in working with outsourced development partners beneficial
- Leadership experience on both a project and team level
- Experience in working directly with clients – strong communication skills vital
- Taking ownership of understanding technical challenges, then defining a technical solution
- Experience in documentation – requirements, user stories, specification documents etc
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience in working with JIRA
- Experience of marketing automation, personalisation, A/B testing
- Know your stuff: NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WebAPI, C#.
- Knowledge of Kentico or Umbraco CMS would be a bonus but not essential, as would travel sector experience.
- GIT, Octopus deploy and Teamcity experience would also be a bonus.
- Brilliant working environment and real career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours of working
- Free fruit and drinks
- Friday beers/tasty beverages
- Social activities
- Product focus days (and bonus financial reward for success in this area)
- Overseas adventures (when we hit our KPI’s)
- Uncapped holiday
- The opportunity to make a difference
Sound like the perfect opportunity for you? Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why to email@example.com